Delhivery is an Indian logistics and supply chain company, based in Gurgaon, India. The company was founded in 2011 by Sahil Bora, Bhavesh Manglani, Mohit Tandon, Kapil Bharti, and Suraj Saharan. Delhivery provides supply chain solutions to a diverse base of over 29200 active customers throughout the country.
Delhivery commenced in May 2011 as an SSN Logistics Ltd. The com5 offers hyperlocal delivery service for offline stores, delivering food and flowers locally in the city. During their initial days online, retailing, and e-commerce segments were expanding rapidly in India.
In 2011, delivery signed its first e-commerce client Urban Touch, which is an online fashion and beauty retailer. After that client, delivery switched completely to offering logistics services to a number of e-commerce companies. In Aug 2021, the company acquired B2B logistics company, Spoton logistics for Rs 1600 VR and also acquired California-based unmanned aircraft system company Transition Robotics Inc.
- March 2019- the company has raised $413 million in investment from Soft bank.
- May 2021- delivery revealed it has raised $277 million in a funding round, led by Fidelity.
- May 2022- It has raised $290 million of funding from 64 anchor investors ahead of its IPO.
- Young Turk start-up of the year 2016.
- Mahindra Transport Excellence award- 2018.
- ET- Startup of the year award- 2019.
Businesses and Services
Delhivery provides logistics services including delivery of express parcels and heavy goods, PTL freight, TL freight, warehousing, supply 5 solutions, cross-border express, freight services, and supply chain software. The company offers some value-added services such as payment collection and processing, e-commerce return services, fraud detection, installation, and assembly services.
Delhivery has 164 network infrastructures including 124 getaway, 8 fulfillment centers, 20 automated sort centers, 24 return processing centers, 249 service centers, 120 intermediate processing centers, and 2235 direct delivery centers as of June 30, 2021. The company served 21342 active customers across e-commerce, consumer durables, electronics, healthcare, lifestyle, FMCG, Industrial goods, automotive, and retail. Delhivery has an engineering data science and product team of 474 professionals.
As a courier partner, you will get access to Delhivery’s shipping solutions for consumers. You will be Delhivery’s booking point to cater to consumer courier needs. Base rates excluding GST for all regions/zones will be given, to which you may add your desired profit margin as you deem fit.
Requirements Information –
- Current Office Set Up- 300, 500, or 500+ sq.feet
- Current Infrastructure- Laptop,Computer,Printer.
- Monthly Shipments- 100 to 5000+
- Booking service required for International, Domestic
- Fill in the Personal Details- Name, Address, Mobile Number, Country, etc
- For more details visit the – Delhivery Franchisee
The company has launched its IPO of Rs 5235 cr at a valuation of Rs 35283 cr and got listed on the BSE and NSE L. The IPO price band was set between Rs 462 to Rs 487 per share. Delhivery has listed at a price of Rs 495 per share on the NSE, a premium of nearly 2% from its IPO price. On BSE, shares started trading at Rs 493 and later surged to Rs 540 in early trades.
- Proprietary logistics technology systems.
- High data intelligence capabilities.
- Rapid growth, synergies, and scalability across the business line.
- Experience and professional team from diverse backgrounds.
- Light assets business model enables rapid scale-up.