Industry- Defence & Space.
Headquarters- Navi Mumbai.
Area served- India.
Key people- Munjal Sharad Shah.
Products- defence electronics, defence and space optics, heavy engineering.
Revenue- 145 Cr ( 2021 )
Number of employees- 400 plus
Paras Defence and Space Technology is India’s leading defence and space products manufacturing company. It was founded in 2009, headquartered located in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company has engaged in designing, developing, manufacturing and testing a wide range of defence and space engineering products and solutions.
Paras Defence and Space Technology were incorporated in 2009, its chairman is Sharad Shah and its managing director is Munjal Sharad Shah. The company has worked in five major sectors like Defense and Space optics, Defense electronics, Heavy engineering, Electromagnetic pulse protection solution and Niche technologies.
As of 2021, the company has two manufacturing facilities with a 400 plus workforce and they have capabilities to offer solutions from design to commission of small and large systems.
Products and businesses
Paras Defence and Space Technologies has a wide range of products and solutions based portfolios and offer services for Defence and Space applications. The company products portfolio comprises five major sectors such as defence electronics, defence and space optics, heavy engineering, electromagnetic pulse protection solution and Niche technologies.
Paras Defence is developing several new products and solutions like ARINC-818 avionics display, hyperspectral space camera and naval Periscope and hyperspectral camera for drones & space, UAVs, cube SATS and Anti-drone system. The company will be providing cloud-based NPNT solutions and multispectral cameras for various applications including agriculture. Paras Defence has two manufacturing facilities in Navi Mumbai and Thane, Maharashtra. The Nerul manufacturing facility goes in the process of expanding.
Paras Defence Projects
Paras Defence and Space Technology has a prestigious projects portfolio in different areas in the space and astronomy segments such as TIFCS ELOP, Mars orbital mission ISRO, MACE telescope, Chandrayan 2, Aditya L1.
In defence electronic segments has AEW & CS DRDO, BLT-T72 vehicle recovery, Integrated submarine sonar, Indigo simulator system, Kamor upgrade, L band surveillance radar MK III, CTI MK I, BARAK 8 missile, ERAS rocket, Remotely control weapons systems, these all are the prestigious company done by the Paras Defence & Space Technologies as of 2021.
The initial public offering of Paras Defence comprises a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to 140.60 Cr and an offer for sale of Rs 30.18 Cr. The company IPO opens on 21 Sep 2021 and closes on 23 Sep 2021. The IPO lot size comprises 85 shares. Paras Defence IPO grey market premium (GMP) today is ₹250 plus, which is around ₹15-20 higher from yesterday. Paras Defence and Space Technologies’ initial public offering was very strong since day one of subscription as it oversubscribed by 304 times on September 23, the final day of bidding. It is the highest subscription received by any IPO since at least 2007.
- Wide range of products and solutions offering for Defence and space.
- Manufacturing of optics for space and defence application in India.
- Strong R&D capabilities with a focus on innovation.
- Strong customer relationship with government arms & government organisations.
- Strong experience management team.
- The non-institutional investor’s category received a massive 927.70 times subscription, Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) 169.65 times and Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) 112.81 times (Mint).
- The allotment of paras defence shares started on 28 September, the bidder can check their status on the register website link Intime or on the stock exchange BSE website.
- Paras Defence and Space Technology shares price make a bumper listing on 1 October with a massive 171 per cent premium over the issue price. The stock opened at Rs 475 on the BSE and At Rs 469 on the NSE, against the issue price of Rs 175 per share.
- Paras Defence is almost triple the investor wealth on a listing, Today it rallied 4% up at a price of Rs 523.65 on BSE and Rs 517.05 on NSE.
The board has also approved the incorporation of an Associate Company in association with Krasny Defence, who is a prominent player in the field of defence equipment maintenance and wholesome refits of ICGS.
- Experts are bullish on the stock, given the company’s order book of Rs 305 crore and the government’s focus on the defence segment through its Aatmanirbhar Bharat and Make in India initiatives, (by moneycontrol).
Address- D-112, TTC Industrial Area,
City- Navi Mumbai
Chairman & Non-Executive Director
Whole Time Director
Area Served- India
Parent- Paras Defense